News and Announcements
- Call for Beta Readers New Years 2019
- Celebration Announcement Coming Soon.
- Projected 2nd draft completion in Winter of 2018.
- Beta Reader review complete on first draft.
- First edit of Supplicant finished as of October 2016.
A concerned worker of the CDC explains to his wife the reason why he declined to have his children and himself vaccinated. He was arrested and taken to the Corrington Internment Facility as a potential infected dissident. He discusses his rationale through the information he has on the untested vaccine and seeks forgiveness for his actions. It explores issues that are prevalent in the news today, and how they could be taken to their extremes.