News and Announcements
- Call for Beta Readers New Years 2019
- Celebration Announcement Coming Soon.
- Projected 2nd draft completion in Winter of 2018.
- Beta Reader review complete on first draft.
- First edit of Supplicant finished as of October 2016.
My earliest memory of writing was when I was in elementary school. In the gym auditorium there was a group of people playing music. One piece was done entirely by harp. I closed my eyes and pictures were set into motion. I saw fields of lengthy grass around the harpist. A crystal blue cloudless sky was behind her. As she played the wind moved over the grass and her hair.
From then on I listened to music to set the pictures inside my head into motion. They became the score for the stories I told. Even as I wrote parts of Supplicant they were accompanied by the heart-pounding percussion of Celldweller's dubstep or the heart-rending sway of voices accompanying the crescendo of James Dooley.